TEN REASONS WHY A SAUCY BURGER BEATS A BEEFBUGERPosted 1 August 2018 by The Saucy Fish Co.
When it’s a lovely August day your barbecue might be calling from the garden. But before you fire up the grill, and pull out the obvious beefy burger, think about whether it might just be better to have some Saucy for dinner tonight.
Here are our 10 very factual reasons why Saucy slays over beef...
1. Try eating a BBQ’d beef burger and not needing to undo your jean buttons afterwards... doesn’t happen
2. 3 out of 4 BBQ’d beef burgers taste like charcoal: fact
3. And do you know what goes into the average beef burger?
4. Who on Earth enjoys cleaning a BBQ the day after making greasy burgers?
5. 237 people are hurt every year by slipping on a dropped beef burger*
6. Saucy burgers goes better with a chilled white wine on the patio
7. There’s no arguments when the ketchup runs out. Salmon and ketchup... big no no
8. Saucy tastes better than any beef: serious fact
9. You can avoid fatty smoke billowing into your neighbour’s washing line
10. Wasps get angrier around meat: final fact
*Okay, we guessed at this