OFFICE LUNCH INSPO: THAT’S A WRAPPosted 4 August 2016 by The Saucy Fish Co.
This Mexican-inspired wrap certainly packs a punch and is the perfect alternative to the more typical lunchtime fare, your co-workers will be oh-so jealous… Alternatively, pair this with some homemade sweet potato wedges for a nippy midweek meal!
What you'll need: serves 2
○ The Saucy Fish Co. Ready to Eat Tomato & Chilli Chutney with Sweet Chilli Salmon.
○ 2 wholemeal tortilla wraps
○ ½ tin of kidney beans
○ ½ tin of cannellini beans
○ ½ tin of sweetcorn
○ A head of sweet gem lettuce rinsed, drained and shredded
○ ½ tsp smoked paprika
○ ¼ tsp – 1tsp dried chilli flakes
○ 1 lime, cut into wedges for the easing of the squeezing
○ Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
How to make it:
Step 1: In a bowl, mix the beans, sweetcorn, paprika and chilli flakes together before drizzling as much olive oil as you like over the top.
Step 2: Lay out your tortilla wraps (we’d recommend popping them in the microwave for 15 seconds before-hand) before spreading the Tomato & Chilli Chutney over them.
Step 3: Fill the tortillas by flaking the salmon, spooning the bean mixture over the top, scattering it was lettuce and sprinkling with dried chilli flakes according to taste.
Step 4: Finally, for the pièce de résistance (we know that’s French, but it still applies) squeeze a wedge of lime juice over your wraps before rolling them up.