ROASTED SEA BASS AND VEGETABLE TRAY BAKEPosted 8 February 2020 by The Saucy Fish Co.
This Italian-inspired recipe is incredibly easy to make and contains 4 of your 5 a day. Topped with a delicate sea bass fillet, it makes the perfect savoury traybake. Try our tasty sea bass recipe, swapping out vegetables based on your preferences.
Serves 2 (multiply ingredients if serving more)
Prep and Cooking time: 50 minutes
○ Vine tomatoes
○ 2 red onions
○ 3 large sweet potatoes
○ Large handful of spinach
○ 2 lemons, cut into wedges
○ Cooking oil of your choice
○ 2 heaped tablespoons of mixed dried herbs
○ Beurre Blanc sauce
○ Salt and pepper, to season
1. Preheat your oven to 190C. Meanwhile, prepare, cut and dice the sweet potatoes, red onions and spinach. Place all onto a baking tray.
2. Drizzle your preferred cooking oil over everything and sprinkle the mixed dried herbs over the top. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place your try in the oven and roast for approximately 20 minutes, mixing everything after 10 minutes to ensure the vegetables are cooked evenly.
4. Remove the tray bake from the oven, checking the vegetables are tender. Place the sea bass fillets on top of the bake, then add the vine tomatoes.
5. Return to the oven and cook for a further 15-20 minutes, until the fish is flaky and cooked through.
6. Remove from the oven and and drizzle your beurre blanc sauce over the fish, to delicately complement the flakes of sea bass. Serve with lemon wedges.